May 04, 2014

Nominate The Cleanser Beauty Blog for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014



Hello everyone!!

This won't be a typical blog post where I rave about my latest favourite beauty products or write tips on make-up looks, but it's a request for all my readers and followers.

In few days my blog will be 1 year old. I just can't believe how fast the time went. In my head, i've been blogging for years. I have always been a beauty lover and I have silently been following beauty blogs for years until I decided to give mine a go because I truly believe that passions need to be followed.

Well a few days ago, I decided to follow the same passion and instinct I had 1 year ago, and I have nominated The Cleanser Beauty Blog as Best New Beauty Blog for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014!

I feel so excited about this that I can't express in words! There are so so so many beautiful creative and talented blog and bloggers out there that it's difficult to believe my little blog will have a small chance of being selected, however life is made of opportunities that you create for yourself and I don't want to neglect my blog to have one.

For this reason, I would love if you could vote for The Cleanser Beauty Blog. I couldn't thank you enough if you could spend some of your time to say why you like reading this space, if it is for the content, the photographs, the style or only for the products.

Below are some super quick and easy steps to follow to vote for me :)

STEP 1:

Visit the link of the Cosmopolitan Blog Award 2014

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blogs/cosmopolitan-blog-awards-2014/enter

STEP 2:



STEP 3:

My Blog Link:  http://cleanserblog.blogspot.co.uk/


STEP 4:

Submit the entry!

Whichever of you decide to vote for my blog, a big, massive thank you!! You all are the reason why I love so much sharing my posts and keep writing in this little space :)

Lots of love and big baci to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

”related
 
The Cleanser beauty blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat