June 30, 2013

Sensitive skin type? Pai Avocado & Jojoba hydrating day cream here to help.

Pai Avocado & Jojoba hydrating day cream

A few weeks ago I was on the hunt for a new natural brand to try for sensitive skin and I stumbled on Lilly Genuine Glow beauty blog ( which is one of my favourite beauty blogs to read at the moment ). She was reviewing an eye cream from a brand called Pai which sounded great, so I decided to make my first order with them.

Pai is an English new skincare brand founded by Sarah Brown, who a few years ago decided to create her own natural skincare range after years of suffering from bad skin allergies.
This lovely brand uses naturally derived ingredients approved by the Soil Association with no nasty chemicals and no synthetic preservatives, suitable for Vegans and not tested on animals.

From all the beautiful products to choose from, I went for the Avocado & Jojoba hydrating day cream ( £19.00 - 30 ml of product ) for  dry-sensitive and normal type of skin.
This is a wonderful moisturiser with a great formula, which helps to keep your skin hydrated thanks to the combination of organic Avocado and Jojoba oils and also fights the dryness with their organic ingredients and vitamins A, D and E.

It has a very light texture and it absorbs on the skin very quickly, leaving a nice refreshing and nourished feeling on your face. It has a pure clean fragrance of plants and I love using this every morning before I cycle to work to keep my face protected by sun / wind and general pollution in the air. I also use it to moisturise my face before putting make-up on and it works perfectly.

I feel so happy about this brand and I can't recommend it enough, especially for those of you who struggle with skin allergies and irritation and are looking for something natural, affordable and high quality to use on a daily basis.

If you want to try any Pai's products ( you should definitely do it! ), you can find the whole range on their website but also on Lovelula.comAmazon Uk.

Has any of you tried Pai skincare brand yet? Any products you can suggest?
Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think :)

Ila x

Pai Avocado & Jojoba hydrating day cream
Qualche settimana fa ero alla ricerca di una nuova marca di prodotti naturali da provare, che preferibilmente si concentrasse su pelli sensibili, e mi sono trovata nel blog di Lilly Genuine Glow beauty blog ( uno dei miei favoriti blog di bellezza ) dove ho trovato una recensione su una crema per occhi di una marca chiamata Pai, che sembrava favolosa,cosi' ho deciso di provarla.

La Pai e' una compagnia Inglese di prodotti per la cura della pelle, fondata da Sarah Brown, la quale qualche anno fa ha deciso di creare la sua marca di prodotti dopo aver combattuto per anni con problemi di allergie e pelle sensibile.
Questa marca fantastica usa derivati di ingredienti naturali, approvati dalla Soil Association, senza sostanze chimiche o sintetiche, adatti per Vegani e non testati sugli animali.

Tra tutti i loro prodotti, ho deciso di provare la crema da giorno all'Avocado e Jojoba per pelli secche e sensibili ma va benissimo anche per pelli normali  ( £19.00 - 30 ml di prodotto).
Questa e' una crema nutriene con una formula fantastica, che aiuta la pelle a rimanere idratata grazie alla combinazione di oli organici di Avocado e Jojoba, ed inoltre aiuta a combattere la secchezza con atri ingredienti organici contenuti nella crema ed e' ricca di vitamine A, D ed E.

Ha una consistenza molto leggera e si assorbe facilmente e velocemente sula pelle, lasciandola rinfrescata e nutrita. Inoltre ha una fragranza molto fresca e naturale e io personalmente amo usarla la mattina prima di andare a lavoro in bicicletta per protegere la pelle dal sole / vento e inquinamento nell' aria. Puo' tranquillamente essere usata come base  trucco perche' leggera e non unge affatto.

Sono molto felice di aver trovato questa marca che non potrei mai raccomandare abbastanza, specialmente per coloro di voi che combattono ogni giorno con arrossamenti della pelle, irritazioni ed allergie e che cercano un prodotto buono, coveniente e di fiducia.

Se volete provare i prodotti della marca Pai ( cosa che dovreste fare assolutamente! ), potete trovarli tutti sul loro sito internet , su Lovelula.com o su Amazon Uk.
C'e qualcuna di voi che ha gia' provato la Pai e puo' raccomandare alcuni dei suoi prodotti?
Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate lasciando un commento qui sotto :)

Baci,

Ila x

Pai Avocado & Jojoba hydrating day cream

28 comments:

  1. This sounds so amazing! I really like the sound of the oil from Pai too.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sarah,
      Thanks for passing by :) I love this day cream and at the moment I am also using their eye cream which is absolutely fantastic, you have to try it!
      Hope to see you here around again,

      Ila x

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you Christina!
    Always makes me feel very happy when you guys like reading my blog and start following :)
    Thanks for your comment x

    Ila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of Pai they have a great ingredient policy, I like the cleanser & moisturisers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sarah! me too..since I have discovered this brand, I can't wait to try more products :)

      Ila x

      Delete
  4. This sounds amazing! I do have to see if I can find that brand here. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely amazing!
      Let me know if you manage to find it, I am sure you would love their products :) x

      Ila

      Delete
  5. I received a sample skincare set by Pai for my birthday, so I'm even more excited to try everything out now. This moisturiser sounds lovely! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is a lovely thought :) Enjoy your great products and thanks for your comment!

      Ila x

      Delete
  6. Great post... New follower.

    Bei
    beifit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bei ( What a lovely name :) )
      I'm glad you like my blog and thanks for the following!

      Ila x

      Delete
  7. Anche io l'ho utilizzata, ma per me è risultata un pochino pesantuccia, sob baci, a presto ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao!
      peccato io l'ho trovata molto leggera nonostante sia una crema da giorno molto ricca, visto gli ingredienti ma tutto dipende dal tipo di pelle che si ha :)
      Hai provato qualche altro prodotto della Pai? io sto usando la crema occhi ed e' fantastica!
      Baci e grazie per essere passata.

      Ila x

      Delete
  8. Sounds like an awesome product!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maddy! it is indeed and the ingredients are fantastic too which makes it even more special. Are you willing to try any Pai products?
      Thanks for passing by :)

      Ila x

      Delete
  9. Davvero un prodotto interessante!!!
    JOIN OUR GIVEAWAY!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie ragazze!!! fatemi sapere se decidete di provare questa marca buonissima :)
      Ila x

      Delete
  10. Ohh... I've heard so many good things about Pai! I am going to add this to my Beauty Wish List :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! definitely do and let me know what you think :)

      Ila x

      Delete
  11. Wow, I hadn't heard until Pai until now, this day cream looks divine! I'll have to check out the website and put it on my wish list, thanks for sharing!
    I found you via the bloggers bunch blog hop! Now following you via GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter :)

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    http://www.peachpowxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tamsyn-Elizabeth,
      so happy to have introduced you to Pai :) I am sure you won't be disappointed!!
      thanks for following, i'll check your blog straight away.

      Ila x

      Delete
  12. This looks like such a good thing, I have a very sensitive skin and I'm always looking for products that don't give me the feeling like my skin is burning off.

    Great post, I will def try this out.
    I followed you on GFC and bloglovin by the way and will be following you blog because I love what you post about.

    xoxo
    All Saints Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shana,
      so sweet thank you, it makes me very happy all you guys liking my blog :)
      If you have sensitive skin, Pai is definitely what you need..it has amazing natural ingredients and really worth giving a go!

      Ila x

      Delete
  13. This post is amazing! - your photo's are beautiful! I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me.
    ---
    Sensitive Skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chaya,
      A bit of a late response but thank you so much for your comment, it's very kind of you :)

      Hope you can keep following my blog!

      Ila x

      Delete
  14. While laser therapy can have a dramatically positive effect on hyper pigmentation disorders, it’s not a cure. If your pigmentation problems are a result from sun exposure, for example, you have to protect your skin from UV rays in the future or the whole cycle will begin again. Always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF of at least 15, SPF 30 will offer even better protection. Also, limit sun exposure and wear sun-protective clothing, including a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses. Make sure your doctor have proper degree and know what is he dealing with you can cheek his laser hair removal courses certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice.

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Salwar-Kameez

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

”related
 
The Cleanser beauty blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat