October 22, 2013

Bella'Pierre Cosmetics Make-up base, eyeshadow primer review.

Bella'Pierre Cosmetics Make-up base

Another autumn season has arrived, falling leaves on the ground, cooler but mostly wet weather. In this transitional period where the temperature can still be mild, we can't really avoid rain and humidity which is the archenemy for our beloved beautiful coloured eyeshadows.

Unfortunately humid weather can make your eyeshadow crease or run and there is only one solution to this problem, an eyeshadow primer.

I have been looking for a good eyeshadow primer for quite a long time and I'm so happy I've decided to trust some of the reviews I found in recently and decided to give this little fella a go. Ladies and gents I'm talking about the Bella'Pierre Cosmetics Make-up base (Base de maquillage..mais oui ma cheries).

This is a fantastic primer that helps prep your eyes for eyeshadow and provides a good waterproof base for any pigment you want to apply for smooth long lasting effect.
Bella'Pierre Cosmetics Make-up base.


Another great thing I've discovered about the Bella'Pierre eyeshadow primer is the consistency. 
It has the perfect coverage to even out skin colour, discolouration and to cover the little veins you find sometimes visible on your eyelids. It is quite creamy but not too thick and my eyeshadow sticks to it like bees to honey.
It can also be used as a concealer to cover blemishes that are a bit too stubborn and aren't easy covered with a simple foundation.
The cherry on the cake is that this eye primer is Paraben free!

I personally love using this product because it does exactly what you need it to do - A good reliable product.

Have you guys used any products from Bella'Pierre before? Can you suggest any other good eyeshadow primer to use? Please leave a comment below, I love reading your thoughts :)

27 comments:

  1. That primer sounds great! I might give that one a try when I run out of my current primer. I haven't liked any of the big name brand primers I have tried before either really.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kat!
      I love this primer, works very well for me but I guess it depends which texture you like. Let me know if you decide to get it :)

      Delete
  2. Like a lot of people I used the Urban Decay primer for years, I'm currently using the Lily Lolo Eyelid Primer and have found it to work really well on my skin. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jen, thanks for your comment :)
      I never tried any of the primer you mentioned but I always felt intrigued by the Urban Decay one which apparently is amazing!
      I really like Lily Lolo brand and it's all natural which is good.

      Ila x

      Delete
  3. I've just ran out of my urban decay primer, will be checking this out :)
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Holly, thanks for passing by :)
      As far as i know this primer is used a lot by make up artist because makes you eye make up really last hours without moving anywhere, nice!!
      Ila x

      Delete
  4. I've never tried this one but sounds good . Gotta check out !!!!
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Noor! Yes it's a great primer i really really recommend it :) Nice finding your blog bytheway x

      Ila x

      Delete
  5. Looks very good. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this brand! I love discovering new products, so I really appreciate this review :) Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for the following!
      I love discovering new brands too and BellaPierre is definitely one that needs to be known :)

      Ila x

      Delete
  7. I'm a complete beginner in make-up, didn't know such a thing existed!! :P Seems good though, might give the brand a try :)

    Started following your lovely blog!

    Mariana xx
    www.fashionforelephants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mariana, so sweet of you, thank you :)
      yep eye primer are a fantastic thing, especially if you want your eye make up to last all day!

      Ila x

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hello Hello :)
      Thank you, i find it a really great product.

      Ila x

      Delete
  9. I should use more make-up if i look at all of those reviews!

    Photo Challenge @The Mind of an exchange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melissa!
      ehhehe I keep buying more and more make-up because all the reviews I read :P

      Ila x

      Delete
  10. I'll def have to check it out since it's paraben free! Sounds great :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello AJ :)
      I think is a great product and it definitely does the job!

      Ila x

      Delete
  11. Looks like a really good product, I haven't tried anything from Bella Pierre first, so that definitely going on my wish list :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my first product from Bella Pierre too and now I want to try out more :)

      Ila x

      Delete
  12. Hi Doll, I am your newest follower from Beauty Blogger Fall 2013 Blog Hop. Love your awesome blog. Keep it up!
    I followed you via GFC, FB, Pinterest & Bloglovin. Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello!! aww thanks for following, i will check out your blog too :)
      Hope you enjoy reading The Cleanser Beauty Blog!

      Ila x

      Delete
  13. Is this primer silicone base or water based. And what's the difference. Ty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is this primer silicone base or water based. And what's the difference. Ty

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am really glad to see your post and your work was so brilliant. Much appreciated!! Buy Princess Filler

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

”related
 
The Cleanser beauty blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat