March 18, 2014

MANUFAKTURA: A Natural Beer Tradition Body Care in Prague




I really really enjoy travelling. Now I like it in a completely different way than I did 10 years ago. I remember being a young uni student with a backpack bigger than me travelling around Europe and sleeping in hostels. I had very precious memories of Prague as a really romantic beautiful city, so when I had to choose a birthday trip / present for my sweet half, Prague was definitely top of my list.

After 10 years I still find Prague beautiful but obviously a lot has changed too. However the warm sunny weather, the long walk on Charles Bridge, the castle and clock tower made for a lovely weekend with my husband to be.

As a beauty junnnnkkkkyyyy.... ehm lover (of course), I didn't waste any time checking if there were any good deals to be found and perhaps new brands to be discovered.

Walking along the little pebbled streets of Prague the name Manufaktura  seemed to pop up everywhere. Their lovely shop windows were full of crafty handmade wooden objects and natural beauty products which I found impossible to resist having a peek inside

Manufaktura is a Czech natural skincare brand and it's the first company to be recognized with  an international certificate of HCS - Human Cosmetics Standard against testing on animals.

For me, this was already a good enough reason to try some of their products until I read on one of their labels "Manufaktura Beer Tradition Body Care"....Beer???? Well, I was sold.

Manufaktura
I think it's a brilliant idea since beer is a fantastic source of vitamin B which significantly helps the skin to regenerate. Hops also cleans, calms and softens your skin. 

There were lots other interesting skincare product ranges in Manufaktura. Wine Body Care,  Carlsbad Spa Tradition Body Care, Tradition Dead Sea Body Care and the 100% Sensitive Face Care range being a few of my favourites I saw.

After browsing the shelves for a while I decided to go for the Regenerative Hair Balm with Dead Sea Salt and Panthenol, the Cleansing Facial Milk with Panthenol and Almond Oil for Sensitive Skin, the Beer Bath Salt with hops extract and oak tree bark (which smells incredible!) and the Manufaktura White Glass Nail file.

I really can't wait to try these products and I will probably write more specific reviews on each individual product I bought, but I really urge you to have a look at their website because apart from the skincare range, they also have super cute things for the house and the prices are a dirt cheap! (For all 4 products I paid something like £16...amazing).

And you guys? Have you ever been to Prague before? Have you discovered Manufaktura?
Please let me know with comment below and don't forget to follow The Cleanser Beauty Blog on Bloglovin and you can also find me on Instagram!
Lots of love, 





4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I've visited Prague a few years back and it still remains to be my favorite city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amber!
      Thanks for leaving your comment :) It was a really lovely trip and it was good been back after years and revisited the city with a completely new pair of eyes.

      Ila x

      Delete
  2. wow Awesome post..

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Lehenga-choli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just on my way back to the UK after my 3rd trip to Prague!! :) just brought the manufaktura beer face mask so can't wait to use it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

”related
 
The Cleanser beauty blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat