November 19, 2013

Fall beauty haul with Revolution Organics, Maybelline Colour Show and Revlon lipstick.

Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in "Blushed", Maybelline Colour Show in "Burgundy kiss",
Revlon Creme in "Black Cherry".
Fall season ladies and gentleman, we are in full swing with the fall season (going towards proper winter now really).
Probably you guys have already read tons and tons of similar posts, however I love reading this type of post and they always give me good ideas for new products to try, so here I am with my small little haul for this fall.

The 3 beautiful products I'm going to share with you are all on the tone of the pink and burgundy (God only knows, I love burgundy!), which are great autumn colours probably because they match the yellow and brown of the leaves on the trees and and the frosty grey of the sky when the cooler season is starting.
Firstly it's the gorgeous Revlon Creme in Black Cherry. If some of you haven't noticed yet, Revlon is loading the shelves with great products (ahrg so much to try and to buy), and I could't recommend this dark soft cherry tint more for your fall beauty staples.
The consistency is creamy and looks as if it has a sort of sheen in it. When I first saw this lipstick, I  thought it was going to be really really dark, much darker than what I was looking for.
Instead I found a deep red cherry colour which can be built up to a more darker shade if you want to.

Revlon Creme in "Black Cherry", Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in "Blushed", Maybelline Colour Show in "Burgundy kiss", 
.
Second it's the Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in Blushed (gosh that's a mouthful). I actually bought this product a few month ago but only recently started using it more and more and I love it! It'100% natural and made with 85% organic ingredients. I like the fact that  it comes in a stick and it has a soft consistency which makes it easy to apply on your cheeks. The colours it's a vibrant pink but when actually on your face it just leaves that natural pinky colour on your face.
The last product I'm going to rave about this evening is the Maybelline New York Colour Show in Burgundy kiss. Since I was a teenager, I always loved wearing burgundy nail varnish on my nails (I used to want to look like a punky chick :)) but now 15 years later, It is still my favourite colour to wear especially in winter.
This shade looks fantastic, a nice rich burgundy which is also long lasting and applies to your nails very smoothly (to me is essential since I'm not very good at colouring my nails).

And thats it for my fall / winter haul (not really I got so many other things to show you guys so stay tuned!). What's your favourite colour for this season? Leave a comment below and don't forget to join my Giveaway which will last until the end of the month :).
                                                              Lots of love all.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jordan! Couldn't agree more, I love the colour !

      Ila x

      Delete
  2. Black Cherry looks gorgeous! I'm loving burgundy colours this season too ;) The Burgundy Kiss nail polish looks great too!

    ♥ Leanne | Leanne Marie | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Leanne,
      Yep both looks fabulous and not too dark which I really like. Plus the texture of the Revlon lipstick is great!

      Ila x

      Delete
  3. Black cherry looks lovely. I keep seeing all these lovely berry lipsticks this season and now I want them all!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eheheh me too :) burgundy lipsticks are never too many!
      Thanks for passing by.

      Ila x

      Delete
  4. Love the sound of the Revolution Organics I've just discovered them on Twitter! The black cherry colour is gorgeous too xx
    www.ambersbeautytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amber!
      Yep I really want to try other things from Revolution Organics, that blusher is lovely :)

      Ila x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I love the colours you've picked for an Autumn collection. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling :)
      Thank you! I think are my favourite colours, so rich and intense!

      Ila x

      Delete
  6. I love Revlon lipsticks. I'm glad the Black Cherry caught on.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giedre,

      Thanks for your comment! I know, i love that shade and at the first can look really dark but once on the lips is just wonderful :)

      Ila x

      Delete
  7. I have looked at the Revolution stuff quite a lot, and can never quite make up my mind whether to try one of the sticks. Blushed looks lovely though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :)

      Really lovely indeed! I wanted to try a more natural blusher and like the idea of the stick that can be carried in your bag without needing a brush ;)

      Ila x

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard of Revolution Organics before, but would love to try one of the beauty balms now - that colour is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)
      It is such a warm pink and very pigmented, really worth to try!

      Ila x

      Delete
  9. I love everything from Maybelline but not the nail polishes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing...

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

”related
 
The Cleanser beauty blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat