Ladies and Gents, I am very excited to announce that The Cleanser has been nominated not once but twice for the Liebster Award ( Thank you Fify and Olivia) I feel so happy and grateful that you guys follow and like my blog and that you want to know more about the person behind The Cleanser. So here are the questions / answers from the lovely Fify who nominated me first :)
1) What made you choose your blog name and/or theme?
I have been following beauty blogs and watching beauty videos on You Tube for quiet a while now, getting more and more interested in natural and organic beauty products but I always felt curious to know why readers and bloggers not often question what there is behind big brands and the products ' ingredients that we use daily. So what a better way to learn more myself than starting a blog about it? And this is why I've called it "The Cleanser": Cleanser is an essential beauty product that we all use to clean up impurities from our skin as in my reviews i try to give a wider picture of the products I am using, talking about the ingredients and the effects they have on our body.
2) Post a photo of what your day has been like today.
|Me and Pru (Prudence) my new kitty cat.|
Me and my boyfriend just got a little kitty cat from the Battersea Rescue Center on Sunday. She is a 2 years old gorgeous black cat, with the sweetest big eyes I ever seen and a very loving temperament. She is just settling down in her new family and she needs lots of attentions so this is how I am spending my time outside work at the moment :)
For me it's such an amazing feeling having a pet in my daily life again. I have a gorgeous beagle back at home in Rome (Her name is Rasi), who is living with my parents and I miss her like crazy all the time.
|Rasi chilling on a hot day in Rome.|
3) What's your favourite post you've written on your blog so far and why?
My favourite blog post written so far is the "Beauty and make up tutorial:nearly 60 years distance, spot the difference!". It's a different blog post from the usual products review and i really really enjoy reading more about it and write it to share it with you guys!
4) What does your dream day look like?
A dream day..mh i guess it's chilling in a park on the river, with the sun shining, some yummy things to eat and drink, a good book and of course my other half ...that is a typical day that would make me really happy.
5) What was the last film you watched?
I think it was "My sister's sister". It's a quiet enjoyable movie, I remember wanting to watch it in the cinema but missed it.
6) Who is your favourite blogger right now and why?
I discover great blogs everyday and I have my favourites but there is one that I love reading not only for the contents but for the way that is written and the lovely pictures, and that is Ziba's Blog. Her blog posts are always full of very useful information and I find it very enjoyable and easy to read.
7) Name 3 things you've always wanted to do in life.
- The first thing I always wanted to do is to move to England and live in London, settle there and find my dream job and share all with a special person..which is luckily what has happened :)
-The second thing is travelling the world..Learning more about other cultures through food, art, music and traditions..well for this one there is still a lot to see and I hope I can travel more in the future.
-The third may sound a bit corny but it's to have my own family. (This one I am working on ;)
8) What's your proudest achievement in life so far? (ha sounds like an interview!)
My proudest achievement is moving to London 6 years ago, away from my family and friends and having the strength and the patience to pursue my passion which luckily enough now is my daily job. It has been quiet hard and involved lots of work ( I guess like everybody ) but all has been repaid back now.
9) If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
Mh this is a very difficult one.. for sure I would like to see more altruistic people. I really dislike having to deal with people sometimes that walk all over other people to achieve what they want without any principles or morality.
11) What are your blogging goals for the next year, if you have any?
I would love to keep being followed and share products ideas and suggestions with as many of you as possible.
And this was me :) As Liebster Award tradition wants, it's my turn now for some nominations and some questions (yay!)
Here are the fantastic blogs I am nominating ( I know there should be 11 but at the moment I have these 8 ) :
- KAKA Beauty Blog
- Tea Party Beauty
- Naturia Beauty
- Organic Beauty Crave
- True Beauty By Nature
- Good for me, good for you
- Ziba Blog
1) What brought you to start a blog?
2) Beauty product you can't live without?
3) What 's your favourite blog?
4) 3 things you love to do in your free time.
5) If you could choose a city to move in for a while, which one would it be?
6) Would you like to make your blog your daily job? if yes, why?
7) Have you got a favourite make up artist?
8) Which types of blogs do you prefer reading ?
9) What are your blogging goals for the next year, if you have any?
10) Favourite book you have read in the last 6 months?
11) Dream job: what is it and why ?