June 06, 2013

Discovering the Greek flora with KORRES Almond and Linseed Shampoo and Conditioner

KORRES Almond and Linseed Shampoo and Conditioner.


I am going to start this new blog post saying that Shampoos and Conditioner it's a big topic for me.

Since I have decided to start my blog, I knew I might have had to share some personal things with you guys, because I really would like this blog to be a place where people share opinions, ideas, gives eachother suggestions and advices and not just reporting information that at the end of the day we could find on the back of each product we buy..

So here we go, here is one my terrible terrible habits: I am constantly with my hands in my hair and this makes my hair very weak and ruined. There is even a name for this sort of syndrome, it's called HIHS..pretty scary..it only just means Hands In Hair Syndrome but to me is freaky anyway..
Well this brings me to my first sentence and today's blog post : KORRES Almond and Linseed Shampoo and Conditioner.

I have been waiting few weeks before reviewing these products because I wanted to try and use them first, to get a proper feel for the brand and that's what i think: I reaaaaaly like those 2 products.
Just after a couple of use, I could feel my hair much softer and nourished, the fragrance is absolutely lovely with the sweet almond oil coming through and staying with you all day long. On the bottle it says that is specifically for dry / damaged hair and are good for preventing breakage and split end, however I haven't seen much from that side but it could be because I haven't been using it for long time.

Both Korres shampoo and conditioner are made with Organic plant extracts from the Island of Crete, 84.7 % natural contents, free from mineral oil, petrolatum, silicones and parabens.
I have been reading different reviews about Korres brand in the last few weeks, and I know some people wouldn't agree to call this brand a completely natural one. From my point of view I like and appreciate Korres honesty, with the clear formula facts on the back of the bottle where are listed in a very simple and clear way, all the ingredients contained.

The price for 250 ml of product is £9.50 ( both shampoo and conditioner are very similar in price and contents), not cheap but a very good price for being great products with no nasty silicones in them!

KORRES Almond and Linseed Shampoo and Conditioner.



Voglio iniziare questo nuovo blog post con il dire che Shampoo e Balsamo sono prodotti fondamentali per me.

Da quando ho deciso di iniziare a scrivere un blog, sapevo che avrei condiviso cose personali con voi, perche' mi piacerebbe moltissimo che questo fosse un posto dove ci si puo' scambiare opinioni, darci consigli e non solo riportare dei fatti, che alla fine potremmo benissimo leggerci da soli dietro la confezione dei prodotti che compriamo..

Quindi eccoci qui, sto per rivelare la mia terribile abitudine: il mettere constantemente le mani tra i capelli, il che li fa diventare sfibrati e rovinati specialmente sulle punte. Ho scoperto che c'e' addirittura un nome specifico per questa specie di sindrome chiamata HIHS..paura...in realta' vuol solo dire "Hands in Hair Syndrome", letteralmente la sindrome delle mani nei capelli, ma di certo non migliora la situazione..

Proprio questo mi riporta alla mia prima frase e anche al post di oggi: KORRES Almond and Linseed Shampoo and Conditioner.
Ho voluto aspettare qualche settimana prima di recensire questi due prodotti, per essere sicura di avere una chiara idea in mente riguardo questa marca ed ecco cosa penso : la adoro!
Solamente dopo un paio di lavaggi, ho iniziato a sentire i mie capelli molto piu' morbidi, nutriti e setosi; la fragranza con essenza di oli di mandorla e' fantastica e mi accompagna per tutto il giorno ogni volta che lavo i capelli. Sulla confezione dice che questi prodotti sono specifici per capelli secchi e danneggiati e dovrebbero aiutare a prevenire la rottura delle punte, ma onestamente non ho visto nessun miglioramento da quel punto di vista anche se potrebbe esser dipeso dal tempo di utilizzo dei prodotti.

Lo shampoo ed il balsamo dell Korres sono fatti con estratti di piante organiche dall' Isola di Creta, 84.7 % naturali, senza oli minerali, petrolati, siliconi e parabeni.
Nelle ultime settimane mi e' capitato di leggere qualche recensione su questa marca, e so che molte persone non la considerano completamente naturale perche' alcuni dei loro prodotti contengono ingredient non troppo piacevoli, ma dal mio punto di vista apprezzo moltissimo l'onesta della Korres. Infatti dietro ogni confezione si puo' trovare la formula dei prodotti con la lista degli ingredienti e accanto con un semplice SI / NO che ne conferma il contenuto.

Il prezzo per 250 ml di prodotto e' di circa £9.50 ( lo shampo ed il balsamo hanno un contenuto ed un prezzo molto simile)..non completamente economici ma e' sicuramente un buon prezzo considerando che e' un prodotto buonissimo e senza siliconi e parabeni!

Voi cosa ricercate quando scegliete un nuovo shampoo e balsamo da usare? Avete provato i prodotti della Korres? Fatemi sapere con un commento :)


And you guys what are you looking for when you choose a new shampoo and conditioner? Can you suggest any other Korres products that you have tried? Please leave a comment below and let me know :)

Ila x







18 comments:

  1. Good to hear such a positive review! Korres is a great brand, though as you said, not 100% organic. If you're looking for totally natural haircare then get in touch - we have lots of great products we think you might like to combat your HIHS!
    Detox.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hello,
      Thanks for passing by and leaving your comment :) Always happy to try new natural products!

      Ila x

      Delete
  2. I like really some Korres items particularly their bronzer and blushes, not everyone feels they need to choose 100% natural all the time and I don't think the brand is dishonest so I am happy to use the items that I enjoy, nice to know you liked these :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ana,
      I totally agree with you and this is also why I really liked those Korres products. I will have a look at their cosmetics as well :)
      Thanks for passing by,

      Ila x

      Delete
  3. I really like Korres. Although not 100% natural, I do think they are an honest brand with good quality products. I like this shampoo and conditioner you have reviewed. I have found it has helped my dry, brittle hair. I also like their body butters and lip balms with SPF. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess,

      Me too.. I haven't seen much improvement on my split ends but for sure my hair feels much better and softer and healthier since I've been using this shampoo and conditioner and this makes me really love this brand and wanting to try more..
      Thanks for passing by my blog :)
      Ila x

      Delete
  4. sounds like a nice range. ill have to check them out!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Isabel :)
      Yes I am quiet happy with those products and love the sweet fragrance from the almond oil.
      Let me know if you decide to try them and what you think.

      Ila x

      Delete
  5. Ciao Ila!! :) che piacere leggere questo post! Dove acquisti i prodotti korres? io sono alla disperata ricerca del loro primer e non sono riuscita a trovarlo da nessuna parte!! Help me! =) un bacio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chiara ciao!!
      Hai provato Amazon Uk? Io qui a Londra li ho anche visti in un supermercato che abbiamo che si chiama Waitrose, altrimenti su feel unique o su cult beauty o cutECOsmetics..spero di esserti stata utile :) un bacio!

      http://www.feelunique.com/brands/korres

      http://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/korres

      http://www.cutecosmetics.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. Corro a dare uno sguardo!! Grazie mille :)

      Delete
  6. Non conoscevo questa marca, ma sembrano dei buoni prodotti
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Alessandra,

      Grazie per essere passata! Questa e' la mia prima esperienza con la Korres ma certamente non l'ultima dato la grandissima differenza che ho notato sui miei capelli :)
      baci,

      Ila x

      Delete
    2. Mai provati questi prodotti!! Dobbiamo rimediare!! :)
      Kisses
      Francy&Stef
      Chic With The Least
      Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

      Delete
    3. Assolutamente si ragazze :) Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!
      baci,

      Ila x

      Delete
  7. Great review! I'm surprised to see the Korres product are not as expensive as I thought. Maybe I will have to give these a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would :) Very happy indeed with my hair at the moment, they feel so soft and nourished :) I am curious to try more about Korres now! Let me know if you do.

      Ila x

      Delete
  8. Great product..

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Lehenga-Choli

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

”related
 
The Cleanser beauty blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat